March 2016 Mission Trip Home Page
Welcome to our 2016 Mission Trip homepage! We are thankful for our volunteers, our
prayer partners and the people who donate items and money to make this trip possible.
We have selected dates for the trip - it will be March 10- March 15, 2016. This coincides
closely with the dates for Palm Beach County spring break and these are the dates
OLRFM has made available for our visit. We will deliver donated items, work on a light
construction project in the home, we will take a field trip with the girls and we will
welcome everything else GOD leads us to do. Most importantly, we will work with all the
girls in the home and give them confidence, hope, and reassurance that they are
beautiful, lovable people.
- Potential projects on this trip may include:
- New garbage bins with lids
- Restore and paint the fence railing garden at the entry
- Paint the entrance gates
- Sand and stain dining room tables and chairs
- Sand and stain furniture in San Marcos´s kitchen
- Repair window screens in the girls the bedrooms
- Repair windows in the living room and study hall.
- 4 small tables and chairs for home halls
- Repaint the sign on the front gate of the school
- Build a roof for the drivers and guards outdoor eating area
- Construct a bathroom for drivers and guards.
- Replace mattresses and pillows for the girls.
- Paint the playground cement floor
- 4 cement table sets for the girls home courtyard
Please keep us in your prayers. If you would like to join our mission team, please
contact the church office and ask for Mother Kimberly Stills.
You can support our mission by making a donation the Episcopal Church of Bethesda-
)or you can directly
support Our little Roses by making a donation online on their website (www.ourlittleroses.org
). 100% of all donations
are used to cover costs caring for the girls in the home.
The Our Little Roses website has lots of information, photos and videos. Visit
View the latest Rose Garden NEWSLETTER from Our Little Roses Family Ministry.
DONATIONS: We are in need of items to donate to the home. We take duffel bags and
deliver donated items to the home each time we visit. If you could spare any of the
following items, it would be greatly appreciated: gently used clothing for girls of all ages
and sizes, new undergarments, school supplies, classroom teacher supplies, books in
English or Spanish, board games, small used/new toys to be used as prizes from
teachers in the classroom (thank you, but no stuffed animals). For more information,
view the wish list on the OLR website to find out what items they are in need of.